List:       xml-dev
Subject:    Empty Complex Type; Mixed Content Type
From:       ramesh () eNode ! com
Date:       2000-09-29 23:30:50

Section 2.5.3 in the XML Schema Part 0: Primer describes how to define an
empty complex type.

The example uses restriction while adding a couple attributes to the type.
Is that a typo? I expected to use extension in this case.

I also found <xsd:complexType mixed="true"> a little jarring in the example
in section 2.5.2, because I was expecting <xsd:mixedContent> for consistency
with <xsd:simpleContent> and <xsd:complexContent>, but this may already have
been covered in earlier debates. If that's the case, please disregard this
comment.

Thanks for clarifying.