List:       xml-commons-dev
Subject:    August Board Report
From:       Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas () ca ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2010-08-06 20:03:30

Hi all,

The August board meeting is coming up on the 18th and we're due to repo=
rt.
The Wiki page for the report is set up here:
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/August2010. As usual I'll cover Xerces-J =
and
XML Commons. Could other committers please fill in the status for Xerce=
s-C.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development