List:       xml-commons-dev
Subject:    RE: Support for external catalog files for Resolver 1.1?
From:       "Mitchell, Sara" <samitchell () paypal ! com>
Date:       2006-06-12 18:45:39

Thanks -- that helped somewhat. I copied resolver.jar to $ANT_HOME/lib,
changed the property in build.xml and tried again.

What I now get is "Warning! Cannot load requested doc: " with the XML
document path (not the one in the catalog) to my DTD file. So Ant is at
least recognizing that the jar is there, but doesn't seem to be using
Resolver or the catalog to locate the DTD.

Is there something else I'm missing? Or, is this something I should move
to the Ant list?

Sara