List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Performance
From:       Hans-Guenter Stein <Hans-Guenter.Stein () siteos ! de>
Date:       2000-07-04 11:00:36

I wonder which is an average response time for an average non-cached
cocoon-page.

My tests revealed response times of 200-300 ms. Is this correct? What
could I do to get better performance (without caching)?

However, the main problem seems to be the scalability. When I create say
300 request per minute, the average response time goes up to 3-5 seconds
(which is not acceptable for real world applications)! Is there any way
to improve this?