List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Newbie looking for help on installation
From:       Gearoid Griffin <ggriffin () oceanfree ! net>
Date:       1999-12-08 11:21:46

Hi all,
I am trying to install cocoon on Jserv. I intending to use it for as part of my \
research masters in college. I have jserv up and running and have created a \
cocoon.properties file thats almost identical apart from an alias \
servlet.cocoon.code=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon. I have also dumped the jar files from \
cocoon into the servlet directory, but I still cannot access cocoon from the browser. \
Could someone please post a sample cocoon.properties or advise what blindly obvious \
mistake that I am making either privately or on the list. Any help would be very much \
appreciated. Regards
Gearóid