List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    RE: fb:insert-node width dynamic src
From:       Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelssers () nxp ! com>
Date:       2011-11-08 16:20:10

Just one little example to explain:

Let's assume you have a generator that fetches the xml you are talking about and that \
this xml contains the cinclude tag. Then you still need to use the cinclude \
transformer, otherwise nothing will happen.  I advise you to look at \
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/cinclude-transformer.html

      <map:match pattern="test">
        <map:generate src="file/test.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="cinclude"/>