List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Re: [2.2] Why are some projects not installed?
From:       Grzegorz Kossakowski <grek () tuffmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-23 20:38:46

Andreas Hartmann pisze:
> thanks a lot – one minute ago I also remembered this, but the mail was
> already on its way, sorry for the noise :)

No problem. :)

> > Any help on getting more blocks released is greatly appreciated.
>
> Is there a documentation what needs to be done? I guess it's mainly a
> matter of testing?

Yes, adding some unit tests and integration tests before cutting a release would be \
awesome. Anyway, at least some basic testing of the functionality provided by given \
block should be enough.

I could take care of actual release process (preparing artifacts, etc.) but I don't \
want to release parts of Cocoon that I have no idea how to test reliably.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski