List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Re: Creating webapp
From:       Barbara Slupik <barbara.slupik () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2008-06-27 21:26:53

I defined all my blocks as dependencies in my web application pom file.

In each block I have block-servlet-service.xml which looks like this:

   <bean id="xxx.yyy.myBlock.service"
class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
     <servlet:context mount-path="/myBlock" context-
path="blockcontext:/myBlock/">
			<servlet:connections>
				<entry key="ajax" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet"/>
				<entry key="forms" value-
ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
			</servlet:connections>
		</servlet:context>
   </bean>

My main block contains menu with links to access other blocks. I call
my application in jetty like this:

http://localhost:8888/myMainBlock/

Barbara