List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    RE: Cocoon, JX Temaplte and UTF-8
From:       "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amundsen () computas ! com>
Date:       2008-02-28 13:30:36

We use a spring-apples, in this case a StatelessAppleController, instead
of FlowScript, and the code looks like this:

http://pastebin.com/m571480c6

I've highlighted the lines that I think could have effect on the
encoding.

The strange thing is that this code works just fine on a Linux machine,
but not on my Windows machine. Probably because of different default
system encoding.

The "result-list" in the Map is later on used in a jx-template like
this:

<jx:out value="#{result-list}" xmlize="true"
xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0"/>

If that jx-template could read byte arrays into text, that would solve
it I think, but I haven't found any ways to do that.

- Magnus