List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    IE : "Page Has Expired" with add-row in a reapeter
From:       Helena Tanguy <htanguy () jouve ! fr>
Date:       2007-01-30 15:36:28

Hi,

I have a problem with a repeater : when I call the add-row action, IE
displays the page " Warning: **Page Has Expired".
The repeater is in a popup window, I don't know if this could be the
reason of the problem.
The add-row action works good when testing with tomcat on windows, and
the problem happens when testing with tomcat on linux.

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks,
Helena