List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Logging
From:       Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevogel () implements ! be>
Date:       2006-06-08 17:45:51

Hi,

I would like to have some more logging of everything that is send to my
Cocoon server.

I have Jetty / Cocoon listening on port 8888.
I can see it logs a page that is being asked.

However, (and I'm trying to do something strange) I'm trying to make a
Jabber client connect to it.
I set my jabber client to connect to the server on port 8888.
Of course, it does not connect, but I can't see anything in the logs
about what it's sending, ....

Is something like this possible (log that jabber is looking for contact,
that's all)
I don't want to create a jabber server with cocoon, just see what they send.