List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    RE: Strange response.setHeader behaviour in custom reader (Cocoon 2.1.8) [SOLVED?]
From:       Kai_Mütz <kmuetz () web ! de>
Date:       2006-04-27 17:32:37

Strange solution for a strange problem:

The reader was setup by using a parameter named "expires", e.g.

<map:match pattern="*.png">
	<map:read type="binary-resource" mime-type="image/png"
src="{global:xmldb-uri}/bin/{1}.png">
		<map:parameter name="expires" value="-1"/>
	</map:read>
</map:match>

After a long period of testing, I have figured out that the pipeline (or
anyone else??) reads this parameter and overwrites the header. Renaming the
parameter has solved this issue! Does anyone know why and where this
happens?

Regards,
Kai