List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    RE: XMLFileModule reload bug?
From:       "Baller, Heiko" <heiko.baller () amd ! com>
Date:       2006-04-27 6:51:59

Hi Ralph,

After some hours of playing yesterday night and setting log level to
DEBUG I found out that the flags to turn on and off stuff have to be
children of the component-instance element...

Now it looks like this:

<component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.XMLFileModule"
logger="drsweb.whatever" name="servicecatalogue">
  <file
src="cocoon://intranet/transformers/dd/it/servicecatalogue.xml"/>
  <reloadable>true</reloadable>
  <cacheable>true</cacheable>
</component-instance>

...and works.

Some better documentation would be nice, but I guess you can't have
everything...

Heiko