List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    little Cocoon digital library project (was Re: performance with transformation on BIG xml files)
From:       Adrian Petru Dimulescu <adrian.dimulescu () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-04-19 18:45:20

Hello,

I managed to put my little digital library project online as a live Cocoon
site (yesss!)

The purpose of the site is publishing mainly Romanian texts, so the site is
mainly in Romanian. However the index page is translated into English and
French.

You can take a look at it here: http://www.scriptorium.ro (you'll have to
click the "English" link on the right until I figure out how to switch pages
automatically using the Accepted-Languages header :)

Best regards,
Adrian