List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Re: Fonts
From:       Adrian Petru Dimulescu <adrian.dimulescu () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-03-18 21:08:50

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 21:56, Martin Mauri wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Where can I find a list of the basic font families supported by FOP
> 0.20.5??

Hello,

I think the default fonts are only Times Roman and some kind of Helvetica. In
fact I think those are the fonts that come with Acrobat Reader. Not sure,
though.

Anyway, If you want to use your own fonts, you must configure Fop to use them.
You have some documentation at the Fop site. I managed to produce some PDFs
with Georgia/Garamond, if you can't find your way I can post some config
files snippets.

Best Regards,
Adrian.