List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Problem with using File/ImageReader to make zip-entries
From:       Björn_Voigt <bvoigt () hs-harz ! de>
Date:       2004-01-29 14:27:33

Hi Cocooners,

i have a pipeline that produces zip-archives. An archive contains a vrml
entry and an image. Both entrys are produced by cocoon pipelines (The
image is delivered by an file-reader from another url)

After getting the zip-File I can read the following message on my console:

15:12:53.373 WARN!! Invalid length: Content-Length=259389 written=425234
   for
http://localhost:8888/samples/itgis-3d-10753778127228-10753778137229-39650.wrz

I cannot unzip the downloaded zip file, because it is corrupt, but if I
try to make the zip without the image, the zip is ok and if I use the
original image url instead of the internal reader pipeline the zip file
is also valid.

Any Ideas?

Thank

you