List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    [CForms] <wd:on-value-change> work after load data?
From:       "Antonio Gallardo" <agallardo () agsoftware ! dnsalias ! com>
Date:       2003-12-30 11:58:50

Hi:

How I can change a value after load values into a form using the binding
framework?

Similar as the car-selection example I need to filter values displayed on
a second combobox based on the loaded selection value of the first combo.
In edit mode the form has to load data, then I need to filter the second
combo based on the value of the first combo.

From the archives I suppose the <wd:on-change-value> is triggered. But
this is not the case.

Please help.

Best Regards,