List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    RE: svgz to jpeg ?
From:       "Conal Tuohy" <conalt () paradise ! net ! nz>
Date:       2003-06-30 6:48:36

I think you'll have to write your own GZipGenerator or possibly a
GZipSource?

You are right that the gzipped svg document is not a ZIP archive (it doesn't
include a table of contents or anything - it's just a single BLOB). On the
bright side, gzip is trivial to use in Java, so writing your own shouldn't
be hard.

CHeers

Con