List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Apache 2.0.43 - Tomcat 4.1 - Cocoon 2.0.4 problem
From:       Martín_Mauri <mmauri () profesi ! com ! ar>
Date:       2003-06-28 13:46:38

Hi,

I've setup an Apache / Tomcat / Cocoon integrated configuration. Fortunately
the Apache / Tomcat part works pretty well, but I'm facing problems with the
Cocoon part...I think it's redirection problem as my servlets are served
well, but when I try to access a .xml file it simply shows me the text and
not the result...

here's my mod_jk.conf file, look at the /cocoon part and tell me if
something's wrong please! any idea? thanks !

Martin

["mod_jk.conf" (application/octet-stream)]