List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    DC CHUG (WAS RE: Cocoon use worldwide)
From:       "Geoff Howard" <cocoon () leverageweb ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 18:21:18

I'll be there with bells on (unless it's cold - then I'll dress warmer).

I've had a few others write off list with some interest, and an idea to
arrange a presentation at the NOVA JUG in Reston at some point.  If you're
interested, let me know on/off list.  No schedule yet - we'll just consider
the presentation on Feb. 19th our kick-off.

Geoff