List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    Re: RequestExampleGenerator
From:       Geoff Howard <cocoongeoff () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 15:01:17

It looks to me like you have the sitemap matcher setup
under the bonebreaker demo sub sitemap.  It appears
that a general matcher for *.xml from bonebreaker is
taking precidence over this tutorial's sitemap
fragment.

So, either move the match for
<map:match pattern="howYouDoin.xml">
    <map:generate type="requestExample"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

up higher in the sitemap, above the bonebreaker stuff,
or move it back into another sitemap out of the
bonebreaker subsitemap.  Either should work.

By the way, I wrote that tutorial - can you give any
feedback?  (Besides finishing the caching section,
which I've yet to do because I haven't been able to
delve into the new caching point stuff yet)

Geoff

--- Stefan JAKSCH <s.jaksch@iti.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to write my own generator class and was
> successful running
> the HelloWorldGenerator from the tutorial. However,
> when I try the next
> example (RequestExampleGenerator), I get the message
> that the file
> xml.xsl cannot be found in my project directory. I
> don't have such a
> file
> anywhere on my disk...
>
> Here's the head of the error.log:
>
> ERROR   (2002-10-30) 15:35.02:904   [core.manager]
> (/cocoon/bonebreaker/tutorial/howYouDoin.xml)
> HttpProcessor[8080][0]/sitemap_xmap: Sitemap
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception
> during processing of
> file:/C:/Programme/Apache Tomcat
> 4.0/webapps/cocoon/bonebreaker/stylesheets/xml.xsl:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Programme\Apache
> Tomcat
> 4.0\webapps\cocoon\bonebreaker\stylesheets\xml.xsl
> (Das System kann die
> angegebene Datei nicht finden)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.AbstractStreamSource.toSAX(AbstractStreamSource.java:211)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandler(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:268)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandler(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:239)
>         at

org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setup(TraxTransformer.java:298)
> .
> .
> .
> .
>

> Does anybody know a solution?
>
> regards, Stefan> begin:vcard
> n:Jaksch;Stefan
> tel;fax:++43-1-58801/25499
> tel;work:++43-1-58801/25423
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> url:www.iti.tuwien.ac.at
> org:TU Wien;Institut für Tragwerkslehre und
> Ingenieurholzbau
> adr:;;Karlsplatz 13/254;Wien;Wien;1040;Austria
> version:2.1
> email;internet:s.jaksch@iti.tuwien.ac.at
> title:DI
> fn:Stefan Jaksch