List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    RE: Re: mixing xml and xsl  with i18n
From:       Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroumian () protek ! com>
Date:       2002-07-18 15:30:23

> From: kavitha ramesh [mailto:kaviramesh77@rediffmail.com]
>
> Hi Jeorg,
>
> The output is just a blank page.My sitemap is as follows(My file
> is a jsp file):
>
> <map:match pattern="jsp/*">
> <map:generate type="jsp" src="/concatenate/jsp/{1}.jsp"/>
> <map:transform type="i18n"/>
> <map:transform src="conc.xsl"/>
> <map:transform type="i18n"/>
> <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>
>

> my log files has the following content:
>
> Logger for category root.xslt returned

And that's all? Are you looking at the Cocoon logs? See
<cocoon>/WEB-INF/logs directory.

Seems that your problem has nothing to do with i18n and something's wrong
with your sitemap or JSP page.

Btw, why are you using JSP? It's slower than XSP, cause it generates text
that should be parsed, while XSP generates SAX events directly.

Is there a real need for running i18n two times? Won't it be enough to run
it in the end? It will also raise your pipeline performance.

Konstantin