List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    CDATA output / Server Upgrage
From:       George Pieri <george.pieri () wcom ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 17:40:20

In alot of our xsl stylesheets we wrap xml and
javascrip within !<CDATA[  xxxx  ]]> tags
so that it is not parsed.

This has worked well for us with the output being
delivered successfully.

Using the new version of our web server, Weblogic 7.0,
this appears no longer to work and our CDATA sections
get interperted and changed to &lt;  xxxxx &gt; tags !?!

What could be affecting this. Any ideas ?

e.g.
---------------
xsl code
----------------
 <maintag></maintag>
 <![CDATA[<maintag></maintag>]]>

---------
output
--------
<maintag></maintag>
&lt;maintag&gt;&lt;/maintag&gt;

output in previous version of web server
<maintag></maintag>
<maintag></maintag>