List:       xml-cocoon-users
Subject:    [C2] bug: still have to touch XSP file after changing logicsheet
From:       "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint007 () mc ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2002-05-31 15:13:57

Cocoon doesn't recognize the dependencies of XSP files on the logicsheet
they use.  Changing a logicsheet does not force a recompile of the
dependent XSP pages.  Instead we must manually touch each XSP page using
the logicsheet.

I know this has been reported in the past, but it is a constant annoyance,
and I'm wondering if there is a time when we can expect a fix?

Thanks,
Christopher