List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [RT] Cocoon and web applications
From:       Jon Stevens <jon () latchkey ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 0:19:18

on 2/27/01 8:42 AM, "Donald Ball" <balld@webslingerZ.com> wrote:

> before i got to reading the rest of this thread, i wanted to take the
> opportunity to apologize to jon. he did say some pretty inflammatory
> stuff, and i do disagree with him, but the tone of my response was clearly
> unwarranted.
>
> - donald

Sorry, I didn't even see your response. I guess that is life with cross
posting too many different lists.

Anyway, even if I did say inflammatory stuff, I did try to make a disclaimer
at the top of the email in order to put some sort of quench on the flames.
My intent is not to flame, my intent is to show some light into how *I* see
other people doing things.

This is a discussion. That is all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

-jon