List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    RE: keep running into issue while commiting [the specified baseline is not the latest baseline]
From:       Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelssers () nxp ! com>
Date:       2012-11-28 13:26:44

Ok...

Franscesco told me how to do the relocate from command line:

svn switch --relocate https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk \
https://svn.us.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk

But I also found out how to do this from Intellij:

Make sure you selected trunk folder in project navigation tab.