List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    RE: vitality of Cocoon: a good basket to put eggs in?
From:       "Laurent Medioni" <lmedioni () temenos ! com>
Date:       2011-07-14 7:58:34

Hi,
BTW on the i18n side if it could be less linked to the front-end that would probably \
be better as we had to re-implement some of it in order to have back-end services \
able to translate things (export, reporting, ...). In fact we are using another \
repository for managing translations, accessed by the back-end services, and we \
generate from this repository some xml catalogues, then read by Cocoon...

However we are still using 2.1 as unfortunately XSPs stopped there, with no \
reasonable ($$$ !) plan to move to something else.

Laurent

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally \
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or \
disclosure of the contents  of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is \
unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error please \
notify the sender.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail \
are solely those of the author and  do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus \
transmitted by this e-mail.