List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: ApacheCon US
From:       Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-04-27 13:17:00

Am 27.04.2007 um 15:00 schrieb Ralph Goers:

> Actually Carsten, didn't you do a lot of the work to convert to
> Spring?  Didn't you do the Spring configuration stuff?  The
> experience of converting to Spring and a discussion about what our
> configuration extensions provide would be nice. I'd go as I'd like
> to understand it (if I haven't had a chance to read the code by then).

Hmm, yes, I did some of the stuff - but I have currently no time to
follow the latest changes very closely. That's why I think that
someone else more familiar with the latest stuff should submit the
talk and I would be there for questions concerning older stuff etc.

I think having a panel would be  a good chance to promote Cocoon;
it's better marketing than having a single session I think.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler