List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Automatic releases
From:       Reinhard Poetz <reinhard () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-05-24 16:46:29

Is there any possibility to provide automatic *unofficial* releases of our
artifacts? I'm asking because for me (and I think for others too) it's an
important requirement that only non-SNAPSHOT artifacts are used in my POMs.
That's the only way to guarantee that a POM working today will still work
tommorrow or in two years.

What I'm thinking of is using Continiuum to automatically release our artifacts
once every one or two weeks. Any chance to get this done or in other words, does
M2 support this?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc