List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Cannot compile trunk
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-05-07 11:48:56

Jorg Heymans wrote:

>> We should definitely find a more portable solution for getting the xsp
>> block to compile on all OS'es.
>>

> I've just committed a fix for this, Carsten (or anyone else building
> cocoon trunk on windows) could you give this a try ?

just did an update and called 'mvn -U -cpu clean install' from within
blocks/cocoon-xsp successfully (using MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx256M).
BTW it also worked yesterday at 20:30 CEST without problems.

OS: Win XP SP2

 > java -version
java version "1.5.0_04"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_04-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_04-b05, mixed mode, sharing)

 > mvn -version
Maven version: 2.0.4

> Thanks
> Jorg