List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Script for m10n of blocks (was Re: [RT] a simple release plan)
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-03-17 20:22:05

I successfully built cocoon-linkrewriter using 'mvn package' with the
converted directory structure using the conversion script and 2 new and
one adopted pom file.
I wanted to attach them, but for some reasons my SMTP server rejected
them as SPAM. :-(

I used the following conventions for the block poms:
* version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
* sample depends only on impl
* impl depends on cocoon-core (and other direct dependencies) - based on
the existing pom of the old block
* parent declares sample and impl as modules

Could somebody please have a look at the attached poms?

I'll try to extend the script to generate the parent and sample poms
automatically and adjust the impl pom (based on the old block pom).

Thanks,
Andreas