List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [RT] a simple release plan
From:       Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler () apache ! org>
Date:       2006-03-17 8:10:29

I'm sorry if I broke something in trunk with the move to Spring or the
refactoring; I'm currently not aware of a problem as trunk is working
for me here on my machine. So if someone can come up with a bug
description or stack trace I can try to fix that (if time permits).

Apart from that, I'll stop talking about this release plan.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/