List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [RT] a simple release plan
From:       Andrew Savory <andrew () luminas ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-03-16 18:22:25

Hi,

Ralph Goers wrote:

> I first tried it at ApacheCon in early December. As I recall it was in a
> whiteboard at the time. I've tried it several times since then. I've
> never been able to get a Cocoon up where I could test the code I wanted
> to modify.  I haven't tried it since the email you refer to but I will
> this weekend.

I followed the instructions David kindly wrote up at:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/798.html

(be warned the maven repo network errors mean you have to try several times)

... but haven't yet tried:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/863/g1/796.html

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/