List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Success stories
From:       Antonio Gallardo <agallardo () agssa ! net>
Date:       2006-01-19 3:45:41

Hi Nicolás,

Glad to see you considering Cocoon. I think it is a good choice.
Unfortunately, I tried to find the Gianugo presentation online but seems
like there is not. Maybe Gianugo can share with us the presentation in
http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi  under "Material form events
presentations".

Gianugo? :-)

Best Regards,