List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Success stories
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2006-01-18 22:30:15

Hi Nicolás,

there is a section called "Live Sites" on the Cocoon Website which lists
many websites running a certain version of Cocoon:
http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.1.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.0.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-1.x.html

Perhaps you can find there what you are looking for ...

HTH,
Andreas