List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [Poll] We need to align on one point (was Re: [Vision] Knowing
From:       Berin Loritsch <bloritsch () d-haven ! org>
Date:       2005-12-07 21:32:37

Aurélien DEHAY wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Sorry for the intervention of a non-dev on the dev list, but shouldn't
> this question be asked on the user mailing list?

:) Yes and no.  Check this article out for more information:
http://headrush.typepad.com/creating_passionate_users/2005/09/listening_to_us.html

In all honesty, while we are day dreaming about our vision we don't
necessarily want to alarm users or generate too much noise on the user list.

However, since you are on this list, your input is valued if you have any.