List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Ajax libraries: let's wait a bit
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2005-11-08 6:07:51

Hi Sylvain and other AJAX gurus ;-)

I wonder, if you heard of Taconite [1] which seems to have released 1.0
recently?
It is licensed under the Apache License, but I don't know, if it does
what we need.

Additionally to the list of AJAX libraries already posted [2] I found an
other one in [3].
But unfortunately Taconite isn't mentioned in both lists.

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://taconite.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/AjaxLibraries