List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: Ajax libraries: let's wait a bit
From:       Pier Fumagalli <pier () betaversion ! org>
Date:       2005-10-15 17:23:31

On 15 Oct 2005, at 17:51, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>> On 15 Oct 2005, at 13:40, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>>
>>> The current drawback of Dojo is that the all the spiffy effects
>>> are  there (and more [4]), but lack a close integration with
>>> background  page update. But that should be a couple of classes
>>
>> And that it takes currently between 4 to 5 seconds to initialize
>> on  my Safari...
>
> That's because you're loading the uncompressed version, i.e. a lot
> of uncompressed scripts are being loaded dynamically.

Ah, that said, though, it seems to be lacking of support for Safari
in lost of places... I tried Drag and Drop and DatePicker, for
example, and while they work in Mozilla, they don't on Safari. Even
the example you sent (FishEye) doesn't hide the labels correctly on
Safari (while it does on Mozilla).

That said, the Editor works on Safari as well (apart from "saving").

     Pier

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]