List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [Proposal] Creating better portal urls
From:       Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler () apache ! org>
Date:       2005-09-07 6:59:43

Ok, the more I think about it, I could imagine using a url pre and post
precessor. When a url (link) is created the usual way, a post processor
can change the url and for example create url path elements instead of
request parameters.
For an incomming event, the url pre processor does the other way round.

WDYT?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/