List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: svn commit: r178778 -
From:       "Antonio Gallardo" <agallardo () agssa ! net>
Date:       2005-05-29 0:16:53

On Sab, 28 de Mayo de 2005, 10:51, Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> Now I'm going to read your initial RT and Sylvain's answer :-)

Yep. Please join us in the Sylvain reply to this thread. I think there we
already found a good solution to this problem. I am going to revert the
changes I did, since they don't cover all the posible situations. In
short, it was buggy.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.