List:       xml-cocoon-dev
Subject:    Re: [FYI] Apache Agora 1.2
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2003-10-05 12:12:16

Hi Stefano!

That's amazing!

I it is really funny to find yourself and your relationship to other
community members or the community in common.

BTW, I've got one question:
If you press on "Start" the whole graph is moving.
Does this have a particular meaning (e.g. how the releationships change
over time) or is it just eye fancy ;-)?

Bye,
	Andreas