List:       xml-apache-general
Subject:    VB and SOAP
From:       "Ricky Cardozo" <RickySOAP () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 16:17:20

Somebody knows where Do I have to put the .WSDL file in my tomcat?
I am trying to run an smal app using VB to get some data from a TOMCAT
server using SOAP 2.1. I have specificied Const WSDL_URL =
"http://localhost:8080/soap/StringService.wsdl" but when triying to run it i
got the following error message :

***
WSDLReader: Loading of the WSDL File failed HRESULT=0x80070057 - WSDLReader:
XML Parser Failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason is : The system
cannot locate the object specified. HRESULT=0x1
***

I have been trying to reach the StringService.wsdl file by typing the url
above described but allways I am getting a message of "Page Not Found"

But when specifying something like
"\soap-2_2\samples\VBTest\StringService.wsdl" there is not problem at all,
so, I guess the problem is WHERE I am putting the wsdl file.

1. What Do I have to do with TOMCAT in order to put a file and access it
using a url as above described?
2. Do I have to change something in the SOAP setup?

I thank you in advance for your time and interest in answering my questions,

Best regards

Cyber