List:       xml-apache-general
Subject:    BOX: Business-Oriented XML
From:       Dave Jarvis <dave () joot ! com>
Date:       2001-11-16 7:39:59

Hello,

Using Tomcat, Xalan, Xerces, and Java-based technologies, I have
developed a system that completely decouples presentation from business
logic.  I would like to discuss the system and the possibility of adding
it to the technologies offered by the Apache Foundation.  Please find a
brief architectural overview of the system online at the following
address:

	http://www.joot.com/box/

For a more technical system description, please read the following page:

	http://www.joot.com/dave/writings/articles/bsp/

I look forward to your comments, critiques, and questions.

Sincerely,
Dave Jarvis