List:       xml-apache-general
Subject:    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Xalan-J 2.2.D12 released
From:       Joseph_Kesselman () lotus ! com
Date:       2001-11-09 20:56:24

We have just posted Xalan-Java version 2.2.D12 (a Developer's release) to
xml.apache.org.

To permit more selective downloading, executables are now packaged
separately from the source files and testcases. Download and unpack
whichever you need from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/.

     Binaries:
        xalan-j_2_2_D12-bin.tar.gz
        xalan-j_2_2_D12-bin.zip

     Source:
        xalan-j_2_2_D12-src.tar.gz
        xalan-j_2_2_D12-src.zip

The sources are tagged in cvs as 'xalan-j_2_2_D12'.

D12 is our candidate for release as the production version of Xalan-Java
2.2, currently expected around December 3rd. Please test it thoroughly, and
post any problems you discover into Bugzilla.

(Note that for 2.2 we aren't yet overly concerned with Xerces2
compatability. We're planning to nail that down after the next Xerces
release cycle and release Xalan-Java 2.3 around January 2nd.)