List:       xlock-develop
Subject:    [Xlock-develop] xlockmore-5.12ALPHA02 released
From:       David A Bagley <bagleyd () tux ! org>
Date:       2004-03-15 21:39:38

Hi

xlockmore-5.12ALPHA02 as of 15 March 2004, the maintained version of xlock

5.12ALPHA
  Debug patch below had an undesired effect on euler2d.c.
  text3d2, atlantis -gradient, and French changes to resources
    thanks to Eric Lassauge <lassauge AT users.sourceforge.net>.
    I needed freetype-2.1.7.tar.bz2 http://freetype.sourceforge.net
    and FTGL.tar.gz http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/henryj/
    Any objection to moving out text3d.c (swapping in text3d2)?
    I don't think GLTT is maintained any more (I have not got it to work
    in a while).
  Added wrap-
    ping on loop.c.  Want to add Evoloops at some point, see loop.c.
  Updated life.h and life3d.h from Lee Earl Meeker's excellent "Four
    Dimensional Cellular Automata and the Game of Life" 1998
    http://home.sc.rr.com/lmeeker/Lee/Home.html
    A life4d mode?
--
Cheers,