List:       xinetd
Subject:    Re: xinetd 2.3.8 bug
From:       Steve G <linux_4ever () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-09-08 17:32:44

Hello,

I have sent the patch to Rob. It would be good to get
some testing in on this fix so something could be
released soon. The patch came up around 14k, so rather
than send it to everyone, I'll just give you a link to
where you can download it already applied. It would be
good to get some testing in to make sure something
else wasn't overlooked. Please try it and report
problems.

http://www.web-insights.net/xinetd-2.3.8b.tar.gz

If there was anything else wrong in 2.3.8, right now
would be a good time to let us know.

-Steve Grubb