List:       xinetd
Subject:    Re: xinetd 2.3.6
From:       Steve G <linux_4ever () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-06 17:52:25

>Actually, I tried the rc earlier that day but
>always ended up with a corrupt download :/

Hmmm.

Out of curiosity, how does the IPv6 part work so far?
I don't have an IPv6 setup for testing. To put a RH
7.3 machine into just local IPv6 (no ppp connections
to the outside world), what do you really need to do?
This might be of interest to anyone else on this list
who wants to test xinetd or applications it spawns.

-Steve Grubb