List:       xine-user
Subject:    [xine-user] Xine buffering issue
From:       Paul Morgan <paulisere () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-13 18:34:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello

I am sorry if this is the wrong email address for this sort
 of question.  I am looking at putting together a media player to allow
users to connect to a server, browse for a file and then play it.

 am using xine for the playback.  I have sorted out the file browsing
section and pass an mrl to xine to play which is a location on an apache
 server.  When the file is played, it buffers to around 21% then the
video starts playing.  Is there a way I can get xine to buffer and then
start playing once the buffering is up to 95-100%?  I have noticed that
xine will wait until buffering is 100% when passing the arguments at
command line, eg:

xine http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:8080/myVideo.avi

 was hoping to get over this little bit before posting my code on
sourceforge.

Any help would be really appreciated.  Please could
you let me know if I have emailed the wrong people and forward me on to
someone else.

Thanks

Paul
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/