List:       xine-user
Subject:    Re: [xine-user] random probelm with asx stream (yle.fi)
From:       "Libero Mureddu" <libero.mureddu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-22 12:19:15

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Matthias Ringwald <mringwal@inf.ethz.ch> wrote:
 So you always have to grab the mms url
> again.

Matthias, I don't completely follow what you meant here, but I
re-downloaded the .asx file, re text-opened, re-pasted in gxine, and
now it works. Is it what you suggested to do?
BTW mplayer didn't work for me, and now it works.
If is it so, that means that the bash script should maybe download
each time the asx file, in order to prevent this behaviour?
Well, what to say, thanks a lot, really.

Ciao
Libero

--
Libero Mureddu