List:       xine-user
Subject:    [xine-user] DVD spins too fast on playback...
From:       Orbit <orbital04 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 23:26:32

Hi,

When I play a dvd the disk spins way too fast. Setting the disk speed to 4
in the settings works only if I log in as root from a terminal window, start
xine by hand, enter the settings then hit 'apply'. Then the disk speed is fine.
Works for me as a normal user also. But the settings aren't stored anywhere so
after a reboot, I have to do this again. What can I do to get my setting to apply
and or just have a global config for xine to refer to?

Thanks in advance,

--Paul T.

BTW, I'm using Debian Etch